What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are stored in our browser while browsing the web. Their purpose is to notify the site that the user visits for his previous activity. They usually describe our information as a user name and password to visit us on the same site later, remember us and do not need to login.
Categories of cookies
1) Necessary Cookies
They allow you to perform basic site features such as adding products to your cart electronic payment and storing
products in the wish list. Without these absolutely necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of your e-shop and your personal
navigation experience is downgraded, since basic e-commerce operations are down.
2) Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow us to see which pages visit more often
or show us if they encounter a problem while navigating. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor.
3) Function Cookies - Analytics
These cookies "memorize" your preferences while browsing our site so that we can offer you the right products according to your needs.
They also enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various features of our site
4) Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to provide ads more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or bids to limit mass,
unwanted and void advertising messages. At the same time they help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How to Disable Cookies:
You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work properly.
If you use Internet Explorer:
1. Select from the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. Select the setting for the appropriate setting.
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced".
2. In the "Privacy and security" section, click "Content settings".
3. Click "Cookies".
If you use Safari:
1. Select "Preferences" and then "Privacy".
2. Click "Remove all site data".
If you are using Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select from the "Tools" menu and then "Options".
2. Click the "Privacy" icon.
3. Find the "cookies" menu and select the relevant options.
Finally, if you are using Opera 6.0:
1. Select from the "Files" menu and then "Preferences".
2. Click on "Privacy".